Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cheeseburger Quesadillas by Of The Hearth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Pretzel Bars by Life With The Crust Off
Revolutionary Mac and Cheese by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
And, a personal favorite ~
Ham, Cheese & Chive Crescent Pinwheels by Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!