Hi, and Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where friends and foodies meet & eat, ALLLL Weekend Long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some recipes are just worth repeating!
Brats and Tots Kebabs are unique and sure to be a hit, especially dipped in that amazing mustard sauce….
Sadly, the top three recipes with the most clicks from last week’s recipe party did not link back. Please remember that if you want to be featured, we need a little link within your post. If you don’t want to be featured… well… carry on as usual.
The recipe with the most clicks (and a link back) was ~
Gooey Cookies and Cream Bars by With a Blast
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Black Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies by Flavors by Four
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!