HI, and Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where friends and foodies meet & eat ALLLL Weekend long!
It’s almost salad season, so I am going to start sharing our favs on Flashback Friday. First up…
Beautiful, tasty and unlike your “typical” lettuce salad! Click title or picture to go get this great recipe!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Classic Jello Salad by Yesterfood
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Copycat Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad by Makin It Mo Betta
Rhubarb Steusel Shortbread Bars by Grandma Loy’s Kitchen
And, a personal favorite:
Lindsay says, This dish may be colorless, yes, but it is very easy and packed with flavor!
I agree, this would make a fantastic and simple side dish for next dinner. I am thinking with smothered chicken breasts and asparagus, yum!
Barley and Brown Rice Pilaf by FunnyLove Blog
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Have you been wondering how to help the victims of the devastating Oklahoma Tornado? Plan a Family Night In, then donate the money you saved to your favorite disaster relief charity…..Every little bit counts!