Hiya! I’m BAAAA-ACK! I got extra things accomplished on my few days of blogging break, and had some fun with the kids too, but I’ll share that later. Today is Weekend Potluck at 4 little Fergusons, bringing you a table HEAPING with delicious recipes from all over the ‘net.
First though, a tribute to an old recipe, called Flashback Friday, because some things are just WORTH repeating!
This is a FANTASTIC Mexican salad with a killer homemade Chili Lime dressing and colorful pico de gallo that will make you say “Mmmmm” with each and EVERY bite.
Oh my stinkin’ word, #1 best salad EVERRRRRR!!!!!
Now, it looks like a lot of ingredients, but don’t be alarmed, it comes together easily and you can do everything in advance if that helps! Trust me, it is WORTH it! Click the title or the photo, to be taken to the recipe.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chicken Parmesan Casserole by Makin’ It Mo’ Betta
Recipes that caught our attention ~
BBQ Chicken Pizza by The Unsophisticated Kitchen
3-Layer Chocolate Decadence by Heaven Scent Creations
And, a personal favorite, showcasing my second favorite thing to caramel….
Tres Leches Cake by South Your Mouth
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!