Hi! And welcome to Weekend Potluck, where Friends & Foodies meet and eat, allll weekend long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating!
Today, I want to revisit these AMAZING dish called Asian Honey Sesame Chicken with Quick Lo Mein.
It comes together quickly and is better than any Chinese take out, click title to be taken to the recipe.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
My Top 10 Skinny Recipes by Skinny Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Magic Turtle Bars by Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Spinach and Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups by Taste of August
And, a personal favorite ~
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad by Sweet Southern Blue
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya