Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Million Dollar Casserole by With a Blast
Recipes that caught our attention for Cinco De Mayo ~
Taco Bell’s Crunch Wrap Supreme by Comfy Cuisine
Texas Straw Hats by Simply Savvy Recipes
And, a personal favorite ~
I Love Salted Caramel and I LOOOOVE making things in my Cast iron skillet, how could this not be my favorite pick this week? Printed and ready to go the next time someone comes over and I get to make dessert! Woo hoo :)
If you haven’t had a chance to browse the Back For Seconds blog, you have been missing out! Go say hi, and tell Stephanie Tonya sent you!
Salted Caramel Deep Dish Cookie Pie by Salted Caramel Deep Dish Cooie Pie
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!