Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was our very own Kim, from Sunflower Supper Club ~
Meat Lovers Pizza Dip by Sunflower Supper Club
We must be in the mood for some dips, because here are the recipes that caught our attention this week ~
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip by Will Cook For Smiles
Coconut Cream Pie Dip by South Your Mouth
And, my personal favorite, not a dip but something YUMMY! My hubby LOOVES Sriracha sauce, so I know he will want me to make this soon! ~
Thai Dragon Noodles by The Home Heart
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!