Hi and Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where friends and foodies, meet & eat, ALL weekend long.
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating.
Today I am flashing back to Tangy Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes.
Dale HATES Sloppy Joes, HATES them. He says they are too sweet and tomato-y. But alas, I have found THE Sloppy Joe recipe to please both my kids AND my sweet meat, tomato sauce hating hubby. This recipe is Tangy, just like the title says. Check it out!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Enchilada Casserole by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Bang Bang Shrimp PoBoy with Tangy Broccoli Slaw by Recipes for Divine Living
Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana – Lightened Up! by Makin’ It Mo’ Better
And, a personal favorite ~
Stuffed Mushroom Cups by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!