I am growing Rosemary in my garden for the first time this year, so I was excited to get to try it out in this salad recipe. It was so delicious! Simple, fresh flavors, amazing creamy goat cheese, the crunch of the walnuts, and ooey gooey cheese covered chicken, YUMMY!
Check out the recipe below for an easy week night supper!!!!!
Have a great one!
This recipe is adapted from a blogger friends foodie site, but I can’t remember which one. SORRY! If this is yours message me and I’d be glad to give credit where credit is due! 🙂
- 1 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tsp. Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- Salt and Pepper (you know how much you like)
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 15 oz bottle Kraft Tangy Bacon Catalina dressing
- 4 oz. Herb & Garlic Goat Cheese
- Mixed greens or Butter lettuce
Take a small scoop of mixture and place underneath each olive oil sprayed chicken breast. Top with remaining mixture and pat down. Spray again to coat.
Bake for 30 minutes . Scoop chicken off baking stone making sure to get the crispy cheesy goodness surrounding it, cool slightly, then slice the chicken carefully to keep cheese and nuts intact.
Serve over a mixed green salad with crumbled goat cheese and a drizzle of Tomato Bacon dressing. OR extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar if you are the healthy sort.
Enjoy your flavorful and salad! It’s such a nice change from “the usual”!
This post linked to Wonka Wednesday.