This is a SWEEEET post today! I have 2 great sweet treats for you to try:
- 1 box Marble Cake Mix Or Chocolate
- Eggs, Oil & Water As Directed On The Box
- 2 boxes (4 Oz. Each) Instant Oreo Pudding
- 4 cups Whole Milk
- Mini Oreos
Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan. Just before cake is done, start making your pudding. In a medium bowl, begin to add milk to pudding mix and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed. Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes. You want it to thicken slightly, but not fully thicken to pudding yet.
When cake is finished, but still warm, poke holes all over cake at 1 inch intervals, using a wooden spoon handle. Pour pudding mixture over warm cake.
Allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then top with mini oreos. Put into the fridge to set up, about an hour.
Dale’s family LOVED this. They are not big sweet eaters and this is not over-the-top rich or sweet. Oh, and next time? I’ll use a bigger hole-poker, as you can tell, my pudding didn’t sink down into the cake enough. Lesson learned!
These are too stinkin’ adorable!
24 Pretzel Mini Twists
24 Hugs, Unwrapped (great job for the kids!)
24 Corn Candies
1. Preheat your oven to 250*.
2. Place mini pretzels on a large baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Hug Candy. Place in the oven for 3 minutes, or until the Hugs gets soft. CHECK THEM REGULARLY!!!! You don’t melt them all the way, they will still look “normal” when you pull them, but easily squish when candy is applied.
3. Remove from oven and lightly press a Corn Candy to the middle top of each Hug.
4. Let cool before serving or transferring to a Tupperware.
SO Easy & SO Yummy!