You know me and my obsession with cream cheese? Well, this Pampered Chef dip marries cream cheese with pizza sauce and lots of gooey cheese. It’s so stinkin’ amazing! I make this dip in my toaster oven while supper bakes in the main oven. So easy!!
- 1 package (8 Oz.) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Mozzerella Or Pizza Cheese
- ¾ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cans (about 8 Oz) Pizza Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- Whole Wheat Skinny French Bread, Thinly Sliced
- Olive Oil Spray
- Garlic Salt, to taste
Preheat toaster oven to 350*. Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning & garlic powder. Spread in the bottom of your mini-baker. Sprinkle chopped veggies. Top with half the cheeses, then spread pizza sauce on top. Top with remaining cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning for pretty. Bake 15 minutes.
While dip bakes, thinly slice ovals of french bread. Spray with olive oil and garlic salt. Bake at 350* for 5-10 minutes or until slightly toasted.
Serve dip hot with warm french bread ovals around it, allowing guests to schmear their own pieces.
This post shared with: