If you are just tuning in, this is post 2 for the day. Post 1 was about a little mini makeover we did in the girls room with things we had lying around the house and shed. FUN!
This supper is SO simple and comes together really really quickly. We got a side of beef 2 years ago, and I am just finishing up the last of our minute steaks. Grass fed beef tastes SOO much better than the stuff in the stores. Hopefully we can purchase another side soon, I am running out!!!!
- 4 whole Minute Steaks
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 can (10 3/4 Oz) Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Water (use Soup Can)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 packages Fresh Mushroom Slices, Sauteed In Butter
- OR In A Bind, 2 6.5 Oz Cans Of Mushrooms Slices, Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Butter For Sauteeing Fresh Mushrooms
Salt and pepper minute steaks, sear on each side in a hot skillet. Arrange in the bottom of a Pyrex dish. In a seperate bowl, combine soup, water, mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over steaks and bake at 325ºF for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with homemade mashed potatoes, steamed green beans and whole wheat rolls. Serve with the mushroom “gravy” over minute steak and potatoes.
Simple and delicious!
This is some serious comfort food folks, hope you enjoy it. Our family LOVES this supper!
This post shared with: