If you love Mediterranean cuisine, you will love this Hummus Pizza! This yummy pizza uses hummus and kalamata olives. Instead of buying a whole jar of these expensive olives, just go to your local salad or olive bar and buy a few instead……then you can really enjoy this pizza guilt free!
(click for easy printable)
- 1 whole Refrigerated Pizza Crust Or Enough Dough For 1 Crust
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 whole Garlic Clove, Pressed
- 2 whole Roma Tomatoes
- ¼ whole Medium Red Onion
- 1 whole Seedless Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- ½ cups Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 7 ounces, weight Garlic Hummus Spread
- 12 ounces, weight Quartered, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Drained. (I cut them smaller)
- ⅓ cups Mediterranean Seasoned Feta Cheese Crumbles (I Found No Mediterranean And Did Seasoned Instead)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Unroll dough onto bottom of lightly greased bar pan or cookie sheet. Gently stretch and press dough to cover bottom. Combine oil and garlic and brush over dough. Bake crust 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, for toppings, slice tomatoes in half, scrape out seeds and dice. Thinly slice onion. Slice and quarter cucumbers and chop olives.
3. Remove crust from oven and cool. Spread hummus evenly over crust. Arrange tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, olives and artichokes over hummus. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Cut pizza into squares and serve.