My friend, Mary who runs the darling B&B out east, gave me this recipe and I just HAD to try it for Sunday night snack supper. She said she found it on Pinterest, which lead to THIS blog. But she found it from another blog, and who knows where that person found it. Now that everyone has been given credit, where credit is due, let me just tell you:
It was great! I loved the presentation in the pie plate too!
Not sure how it got it’s name, but if easy ingredients for a yummy dip, makes it “White Trash”, then SO BE IT!
(click title to print)
- 15 ounces, weight Canned Chili With Beans
- 2 packages (8 Oz. Each) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pound Bacon, Cooked, Drained, And Crumbled
- 4 whole Green Onions, Chopped
- Tortilla Chips, For Dipping
Preheat oven to 350* while you cook and crumble your bacon. Mix together chili, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon and chopped green onions in a large bowl. Spread into a glass pie plate and bake at 350* for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with chips!
Thanks for sharing, Mary!