This Mexican Chicken Salad is awesome! I could totally see me making it every summer for an easy “go-to” supper, after a day at the pool. It was delicious the first night, served warm AND just as good the next day cold from the fridge!!!!!
(For Wraps or Chips)
- 8 whole Chicken Breast Strips, Cooked And Shredded
- 4 ounces, weight Mexican Cheese
- 1 can (16 Oz. Can) Mexican Beans With Chili Sauce, Partially Drained
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 4 ounces, weight Green Chilies
- 1 package (about 1 Oz. Packet) Taco Seasoning
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- Sliced Olives And Tomatoes To Taste.
- For Serving: Tortilla Chips, Whole Wheat Tortillas
Mix all ingredients together and serve with chips or tortillas. Simple and delicious!
We served this in bowls, as pictured, and dipped chips into the chicken salad. It tasted great with guacamole and salsa on the side as well.