Hi and Welcome to the 26th edition of Weekend Potluck!
But, first up, Flashback Friday! Because some things are just WORTH repeating! Here is our FAVORITE Pasta salad, despite it’s not so cool name, it is colorful, zesty and all kinds of good!
Hmm. No so hot. Now, for THIS years pic. Better, right!? YAY!
- 1 pound Linguini Noodles
- 1 whole Large Cucumber, Seeds Removed And Diced
- 2 whole Medium Tomatoes, Diced (Grape Tomatoes Are Prettier!)
- 10 sliced baby Carrots
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 5 Tablespoons Salad Supreme Seasoning (about Half The Jar)
- 10 ounces, fluid Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 1 dash Salt And Pepper
Prepare this salad one day in advance!
Cook and drain linguini noodles according to package instructions. Mix the cooked noodles and all remaining ingredients together until they are evenly coated. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.
Now on to Weekend Potluck, where friends & foodies meet and eat ALL weekend long!
Now let’s take a quick peek at last week!
The recipe with the most views was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Classic Oreo Icebox Dessert by The Kitchen is My Playground
And, a personal favorite ~
Strawberries & Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Your hostesses ~
Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
The Country Cook~ Brandie
Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
This post shared with: Gooseberry Patch