Welcome to the 27th Edition of Weekend Potluck! Where Friends & Foodies meet and eat allllll weekend long.
This week’s Weekend Potluck is “Oven Free”! From the archives, here are some our Oven-Free Favorites here at 4 little Fergusons:
Um, sooooo, it’s not actually 100% oven free because of the cornbread muffins, but I still shared it.
I use my toaster oven, so I didn’t have to heat the whole house. That helps, right?! :) You could also buy some cornbread muffins from your bakery and crumble those.
- 8-½ ounces, weight Package Corn Muffin Mix
- 10 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces, weight Sour Cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 ounce, weight Packet Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 whole Large Tomatoes, Chopped
- 15 ounces, weight Can Pinto Beans, Drained
- 15 ounces, weight Can Black Beans, Drained
- 2 cans Corn, Drained (15 Ounce Cans)
- 1 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- ½ cups Chopped Green Onion
- ⅓ bunches Cilantro, Snipped
- 2 cups Shredded Colby-jack Cheese
When it’s done, cool and crumble. Set aside.
Cook and crumble bacon, set aside.
Combine sour cream, Miracle Whip and dressing mix, set aside.
Combine tomatoes, beans, corn, peppers, onions and snipped cilantro; set aside.
In a 9×13 glass dish, layer half of the crumbled corn bread, half of the bean mixture, half the bacon and 1 cup of cheese. Spread with half of the dressing mixture. Next, spread remaining bean mixture, bacon, dressing, cheese and end with remaining Cornbread crumbles. Cover and chill. ENJOY, it’s GOOOOOOD!
Before you all start sharing your favorite Oven Free recipes, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most views was ~
Rockstar Crescent Rolls by Kelli’s Retro Kitchen Arts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Tomato Pie by Recipes for Divine Living
Lemon Delight Cake by Mandy’s Recipe Box
And, a personal favorite ~
Cold Cucumber Soup by MJ’s Kitchen
Your Hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!
This post shared with: