This is post 2 for today, head back to post one to read about my Encounter Weekend and teaching on Forgiveness.
These are the perfect mini treat for your birthday sweet!
(click for easy printable)
FOR THE CHEESECAKES:
- 24 whole Golden Oreos, I Used Double Stuffed!
- 16 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ cups Sugar
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 whole Eggs Beaten
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- ⅔ cups Dry Rainbow Chip Cake Mix
- 1 Tablespoon Sprinkles (plus More For Top)
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 4 ounces, weight Cool Whip , Thawed
- ½ cups Milk (plus More As Necessary)
- ¼ cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ boxes (3.4 Oz Size) Vanilla Pudding
Using your Kitchen aid, combine softened cream cheese and sugar, beating until smooth. Add in vanilla, eggs and sour cream. Do not over mix.
Measure out cake mix and sprinkles, fold in to batter.
Line 2 muffin pans with liners. Place a whole Golden Oreo in the bottom of each liner. Divide cheesecake batter between muffin liners.
Bake at 275* for 30 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from oven, and cool on the counter for a bit, then refrigerate until serving time.
Make your frosting by combining cool whip, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla pudding, adding more sugar or milk until a nice frosting consistency. Pipe onto individual cheesecakes and sprinkle with additional sprinkles!