Welcome to Weekend Potluck! There will be no Flashback Friday today, because I have a BRAND NEW recipe to share instead…..
The Watermelon Cupcakes from Avery’s Birthday party that I talked about yesterday!!!!!
I found these Cupcakes at one of our past Weekend Potlucks. This delicious recipe comes from food genius, Aimee from Shugary Sweets!
from Shugary Sweets
For the Cupcake:
- 1 box (18.25oz) white cake mix
- 1 box (3oz) lime Jello (not sugar free)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
For the Topping:
- 8oz white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Koolaid powdered mix (watermelon flavor)
- 3-4 Tbsp watermelon puree (see note below) OR milk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Sweet and Saltines by Comfy Cuisine
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies by Inside BruCrew Life
Red Skinned Potato Salad by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
And, a personal favorite ~
Slow Cooker Corsican Chicken by Peanut Butter, Passports and Epinephrine
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!