We had a very special guest stop in this summer, Mrs. Baker from The Better Baker. She even COOKED for us! A delicious recipe from her amazing cookbook, page 42 to be exact. She whipped out this meal in 20 minutes, no kidding! Destiny & Tylan had 2 bowls and they all cheered when I told them there was enough leftover to have it again. 🙂
- 1 poundGround Beef, Browned And Drained
- 2 cans (16 Oz Each) Chili Beans With Sauce
- 16 ounce can Of Chili
- 12 ounces, weight Can Of Rotel, Drained (you Decide The Heat)
- 1 pound Velvetta, Cut Into Small Pieces
- ½ pints Whipping Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Lettuce, Tomato, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa
Brown beef and drain, add beans, chili and tomatoes. Heat until it begins to boil. Add Velvetta and stir until melted. Turn down heat and pour in cream, being careful not to boil again.
Place chips on plate and ladle over creamy chili sauce. Top with your favorite toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Easy and delicious!
I know Mrs. B says she is a BETTER Baker, but we think she is a GREAT cook too!
Thanks for a GREAT and easy meal, Mrs. B! The Ferguson Family loves you!