Hi and Welcome to Weekend Potluck!
We are so excited to be gearing up towards our Fall Cookbook release date!!!!
Stay tuned for more details in the weeks to come!
On Friday I usually try to re-share an old family favorite from my blog, we call it “Flashback Friday”.
But not today……
I don’t need to flashback to an old fav, because our favorite Creamy Hamburger Casserole had the most clicks last week.
Thank you for clicking, you all just made my day!
Creamy Hamburger Casserole by The 4 Little Fergusons
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Candy Corn Gooey Cake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
Taco Ranch Chili by Full Hands, Full Hearts
And, a personal favorite ~
Apple Brickle Dip by Julies Eats And Treats
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!