Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where Friends & Foodies meet and eat, ALLLLL weekend long.
First up, Flashback Friday, because some recipes are WORTH repeating.
Today I am linking up to some Bestie Banana Bread. It gets rave reviews every single time! The secret ingredient to this thick, moist, cake like Banana Bread?
For real!!!!! Prepare to be amazed……
Recipe here: Bestie Banana Bread
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
No Bake Biscoff Cookies by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Meatball Bubble Biscuits by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Peppermint Patty Bark by Lemons for Lulu
And, a personal favorite ~
Pepper Jelly & Cream Cheese Appetizer by Funny Love Blog
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!