Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where Friends & Foodies meet and eat all Weekend long.
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating!
So buttery and delicious! Click title to be taken to the recipe.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…please note that there will be NO Weekend Potluck next week! But, we’ll see you in the new year!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cherry Pie Bars by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Christmas Gifts From Your Kitchen by My Biscuits Are Burning
Flavored Butters by Your Home Based Mom
And, a personal favorite ~
We made something similar to this last year, and they were melt in your mouth amazing!
Peppermint Meltaway Cookies by Steph’s Silver Boxes
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!