Hi, and welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where friends & foodies meet and eat ALLL Weekend Long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating.
Today we are flashing back to Corn Dip. This one is SO simple to make and tastes amazing! While you are there you have to check out my baby Paxton story. One of my FAVORITE cry photos EVERRRRRRR!!! :)
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Sausage & Cheese Grits Breakfast Casserole by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pizza Tot Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Loaded Baked Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole by Makin’ it Mo’ Betta
And, a personal favorite ~
Queso Roll Ups by South Your Mouth
Your hostesses ~
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!