Hi and welcome to Weekend Potluck, where friends and foodies meet and eat ALLL weekend long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some recipes are just worth repeating!
Today, in honor of all that gave up red meat for lent, I am sharing our FAVORITE fish recipe: Parmesan Tilapia
The butter and cheese melt together to form an incredible white sauce, and total bonus, this dish is ready in 6 minutes!
Also, with your leftover Tilapia, if there IS any….Make this Soup!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cheesy Ranch Chicken by Our Table For Seven
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Meatball Soup by Simply Savvy Recipes
Cherry Swirled Cheesecake by My Biscuits Are Burning
And, a personal favorite ~
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake by Back for Seconds
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!