First up, Flashback Friday!
I picked a yummy Fish Recipe for you that are giving up meat for Lent…..
But since we are talking about fish, check out Destiny’s Flying Fish Project for school. 🙂
I learned so much while we researched for her report! Did you know the Flying Fishes tail moves 70 times per SECOND? This allows it to appear to “fly” across the water, sometimes as far as 1200 feet before going back under. Our Creator is SO creative! 🙂
Now for some fish you can sink your teeth into…..
click recipe title to be taken to Tasty Kitchen
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Crazy Cake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Brown Sugar Toffee Cheesecake Bars by Recipes for Divine Living
Sweet Potato Parmesan Tater Tots by Half Baked Harvest
And, a personal favorite ~
Because this reminds me of Spring and Sunshine and all things YUMMY!
Lemon Coconut Poke Cake by The Cozy Little Kitchen
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!