Hands down, my favorite appetizer! Easy assembly and pretty presentation. Fresh herbs are a must! Sometimes dry just doesn’t cut it, and this is one of those times.
- 30 slices Of Genoa Salami
- 2 packages (8 Oz. Each) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Minced Parsley
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Minced Chives
- 1-½ Tablespoon Dried Dill
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt To Taste
Combine cream cheese, fresh herbs, juice and salt.
Divide filling between 30 salami slices, roll tightly, squeeze and smooth cream cheese evenly to ends of salami roll.
Slice each Salami roll up in half and refrigerate until serving time.
Set up on a pretty platter with a sprig of parsley on top and watch them disappear!