I bet a lot of you have already seen this, but I couldn’t resist sharing here too! 🙂
24 People Applied for the World’s Toughest Job
By Tim Nudd
The Boston agency posted a job listing online for a “director of operations” position at a company called Rehtom Inc. The requirements sounded nothing short of brutal:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people inquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.
Check out what happened below. It’s worth watching to the end.
I don’t blog on weekends, and tomorrow is Weekend Potluck, so I want to take a moment and wish you a Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday!
Now go, call your Mom, and tell her thank you!