Guess what?! The 4 little Ferguson’s blog turns 1 on the 20th! Awww, my baby blog is growing up!
In honor of this occasion, I have compiled a countdown of the Top 20 of your favorite blog posts this week. Click on the title or “read more here” to be taken to the actual post to read it in it’s entirety.
Today we count down from 20 to 15:
20) All Aboooooard!
Today, a train arrived in my living room. Apparently, it was headed to the library….
AND Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory.
Books & Chocolate?
Count me in!
Meet the Conductor…….
A peek (a listen?) into my home……
“No, you may not have TV time until all your chores are completed.”
“Avery, quit picking your nose, it’s gross.”
“Destiny, repeating “Hey mom” 20 times to tell me something, will not get you the kind of attention you are seeking.”
“Ty, quit honking your pee-pee.”
“Paxton, why are you fussing? Here, have a binky.“
“Avery! I can tell you are still picking your nose, even if you turn your back to me.”
“Ty! Quit! Do you have to pee or something? Go potty!”
“No Avery, I do not want your “booder”, go get a Kleenex and wash your hands…..”
“Oh my goodness, who dumped out all the clean, folded laundry in here?”
“Tylan, don’t come out of the bathroom with your pants still down.“
“Paxton! Seriously, quit spitting your bink out…….Oh, its past the 3 hour mark, no wonder you are so fussy, it’s time to feed you, again!!!!“
“Tylan! Go wash your hands. We always wash after we use the bathroom.”
WHAT I WOULD TELL THEM……
If I knew what to say.
You are a miracle, straight from the hand of our Heavenly Father.
I have to love you this fiercely, so that you can feel it even when you are sitting in the Time Out Chair.
Or after you leave for school each day.
Or even while you are asleep.
After your childhood becomes a memory, I want you to remember my love for you….
It was such a beautiful day today! We decided to go visit my Grandparents after school. Tylan wanted to drive his scooter with his Great Grandpa, so we loaded up 2 scooters and a trike, and headed over…..
16a) Random Things
I love to make lists. Usually it’s a list of To Do’s, but today, it’s a list of Random Things. What can I say, it seemed like an easy blog topic for the day. 🙂
1. Being organized makes me happy.
2. I have to eat my Skittles sorted by color, and eaten from least favorite, to favorite.
3. First, yellow, orange, green, and then, red & purple can be switched depending on my mood.
4. This is precisely why I don’t get Skittles at the movies. Too dark to sort, and just too much work.
1. We haven’t owned a microwave since ours died 6 years ago.
2. Close your mouths, it IS possible to live without the microwave.
3. We reheat using our toaster oven or the stove top.
4. The microwave is a terrible contraption that kills your food. Seriously!
5. I once saw an article written on a plant study: regular water vs. microwave water. The microwaved water plant DIED people! DIED!
6. If you touch my belly button, I will instantly gag, and quite frankly, might accidentally punch you in the face.
7. Why God would install this gag button on me, I’ll never know.
8. Dale scared me so bad once, my legs gave out from under me and my eyes cried.
Well, it’s official.
Today, I leave behind me……..the 4th Trimester of my pregnancy.
The Trimester I refer to as: ‘The Trimester OUT of the Womb.”
It’s quite a ride, that 4th Trimester; your body is recovering from labor, and you can’t help but wonder when life will ever be “normal” again.
Somebody once said it takes about 6 weeks to get back to normal after you’ve had a baby……somebody doesn’t know, that once you’re a mother, normal is history.
Come back tomorrow for Posts 14 to 10….