Welcome to Weekend Potluck where Friends & Foodies meet and eat, all weekend long!
But first, Flashback Friday! Because some things are just worth repeating.
Today we flashback to Amish Cheeseburger Soup.
Hearty, creamy and all kinds of good! Click title to open.
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Club Cracker Christmas Toffee by Flavors by Four
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Tuscan Chicken Stew by South Your Mouth
Homemade Apple Pie by Hungry Couple in NYC
And, a personal favorite ~
Horseradish Chicken Salad by This Silly Girl’s Life
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!