This is comfort food at its finest! Easy to throw together and tastes like you worked all day on it!!!!
Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
- 6 whole Bonless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix (about 1 Oz. Packet)
- ¼ cups Water
- 1 package (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 can (10 3/4 Oz. Can) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (4 Oz. Can) Mushroom Stems And Pieces, Drained
- 1 pound Angel Hair Pasta
Rinse and pat dry the raw, thawed chicken. Place in a slow cooker. Combine salad dressing mix and water, pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour over chicken. Cook 1 hour longer, or until chicken juices run clear.
Serve over cooked angel hair pasta. Tastes great with steamed fresh broccoli and garlic bread sticks!
Enjoy! This one’s a family favorite!