I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for new side dishes. These Creamy Onion Potatoes came together easily and tasted GREAT!
Creamy Onion Potatoes
- 6 cups Cubed Red Potatoes, Cooked
- ⅓ cups Chopped Green Onions
- 16 ounces, weight French Onion Dip
- White Pepper And Salt To Taste
- 4 ounces, weight Shredded Cheese
Wash and cube potatoes. In a large stock pot cover cubed potatoes with water, salt and bring to a boil for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Remove from heat and add onions, onion dip and seasonings to pot. Stir carefully. Transfer to a 1 1/2 Qt baking dish and cover with cheese.
Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes at 350* or until cheese melts.