Hi and welcome to Weekend Potluck, where friends & foodies meet and eat all Weekend long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating.
This dish was photographed many years ago, before I learned the art of shooting food OUTSIDE, but bear with me, its still super delicious. One I will make a re-photograph soon……
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Fabulous Yeast Rolls by Kitty’s Kozy Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Eggs Benedict Casserole by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken by Kathy’s Kitchen Table
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!