This dish is DELICIOUS! Despite the ugly photo, the end result is a cheesy gooey chicken dish with a lot of “dish appeal” for your table, company-worth even! It tastes like you worked WAY harder than you did! 🙂
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Cut Into 1″ Cubes
- 1 pound Fresh Mushroom Slices
- 10 ounces, weight Muenster Cheese (8-10 Slices)
In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Place bread crumbs and Cajun seasoning in a Ziploc bag. Dip chicken in eggs and then place chicken in the bag of flour and shake to coat.
Spray a 9 x 13 Pyrex dish, add breaded chicken, sliced mushrooms and sliced cheese until chicken is covered. Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.