Picture me this, you get home from the grocery store JUST in time to throw everything in the cupboards, but it’s supper time and the kids are all at your feet whining that they are STARRRRRRRVING.
You have TONS of food you just bought, so no eating out. But, there is no plan and no time. What do you do?
WELLLLL, you grab the Rotisserie chicken you threw in the cart at the last-minute, (Hallelujah!) and come up with a new, savory, smoky, and OH-SO-GOOD Chicken Wrap! Yay for thinking on the fly! This Mommy Brain does work once in a while! 🙂
(click title for easy printable)
- 32 ounces, weight Rotisserie Chicken, Pulled Off The Bone
- 2 cloves Garlic, Pressed (or Garlic Powder In A Pinch)
- 2 Tablespoons Smoky Applewood Rub From Pampered Chef
- 3 whole Avocados (cubed)
- 15 ounces, weight Can Of Corn, Drained
- 15 ounces, weight Can Of Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 2 cups Shredded Colby-jack Cheese
- 8 whole Wheat Tortillas
- Sour Cream
- BBQ Sauce
While chicken is still warm, pull from bone, remove skin and shred. Season with Smoky Applewood rub seasoning and garlic. Keep warm until serving.
Drain and rinse black beans and corn and mix together. Set aside.
To serve: take 1 whole wheat tortilla and spread with a thin layer of sour cream, drizzle with bbq sauce, add chicken, cheese, black beans & avocado cubes down the center. Roll tightly and dig in!
Easy peasy, right?