I told you yesterday, that we were all still a bit green around the gills, so we stayed home last night. But, Destiny had been well since Sunday, so she went to Fall Fest last night with some friends. You know I wouldn’t be ME, if I didn’t have a photo to share. 🙂
I was very pleased with the way the skirt and outfit turned out.
Sweet lil’ Peanut knew she wasn’t going, but asked so nicely if she could at least try her outfit on for a picture like big sis.
Consider this a sneak peek for next year:
Ok, so I KNOW, you’ve already gone through your kids’ candy from last night, and divided out the chocolate from the other stuff, right?
I mean, come on, we don’t want that chocolate starting to taste like GRAPE now do we?!
Save those Snickers, because do I have the dessert for you!
I found this recipe at Weekend Potluck by Jessica at A Kitchen Addiction. Oh my stinkin’ yum, was it ever DIVINE! And it’s the perfect way to use up your collection of mini Snickers!
This pie makes my top 5 dessert recipes!
Did you hear me?
The best Snickers Pie E-V-E-RRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
A huge thank you MUST go out to Jessica, who invented it. Genius I tell you, sheer Genius!
Snickers Cheesecake Pie
(click for easy printable)
- 1 whole Chocolate Crust
- 4 Tablespoons Each Fudge And Caramel Toppings
- 12 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 full sized Snicker Bars or 9 Snack Size or 18 Mini’s
- 8 ounces Cool Whip , Thawed
- Caramel And Chocolate For Drizzling, Optional
1. Drizzle 4 T. each of caramel and fudge into the bottom of your chocolate crust. Refrigerate.
2. Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the peanut butter and vanilla, stir well.
3. Add in 2 chopped Snickers bars and cool whip. Do not over stir!
4. Pour into pie crust.
5. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce and add last Snickers bar, chopped to the top.
6. Refrigerate 4 hours to set. Serve cold and slice it small, this pie is RICH!