Hi, and Welcome to Weekend Potluck! Where friends & foodies meet and eat ALLL Weekend long!
First up, Flashback Friday, because some things are just worth repeating! Today we are flashing back to a delicious Steak Salad with Homemade Steak Sauce dressing……
Excuse the photo, this one was from WAY back in the day! But trust me, it is so GOOD!
Now, let’s take a quick peek back at last week…
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Best 7 Chicken Dinners by The Shady Porch
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Chicken Tacos by Richly Blessed
Reece’s Peanut Butter Pie by Simply Savvy Recipes
And, a personal favorite ~
Banana Butterfinger Graham Cracker Freeze by Grandma Loy’s Kitchen
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVEblogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!