This pizza is going to sound CRAZY to you, just crazy! But I want you to trust me that it is DEEEEE-LICIOUS!
Check it out….
(click title to print)
- 1 whole Refrigerated Pizza Crust Or better yet, make your own!
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 pound Smoked Sausage, Cut Into 1/4 Inch Circles
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, Rinsed And Well Drained
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Caraway Seeds (a Small But Mighty Ingredient, Super Important! Don’t Skip)
Unroll pizza dough on to a large cookie sheet or Pampered Chef bar pan. Flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with olive oil and season with garlic salt. Bake at 425* for 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute sausage in butter until browned. Spread mashed potatoes over the baked crust. Top with sauerkraut, sausage, cheese and caraway seeds. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This post shared at: